Movie Night in the Cat LoungeEnjoy the evening's featured film surrounded by the C&C foster cats (Ages 7+)
Cost:$24.00 per person
About this experience
December Movie Schedule:
December 13th - Christmas Vacation
December 17th - Love Actually
December 20th - Elf
December 27th - Die Hard
Your Ticket Includes:
😻 2 full hours in The Cat Lounge
🥤 Drip coffee or spiced apple cider (specialty drinks available for purchase)
🍿 Movie snack
----- [ BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH YOUR RESERVATION ] -----
We ask that you please read and respect our policies as we don't allow exceptions:
• Cancellations / Reschedules: Cancellation and reschedules are handled exactly the same. Requests for either must be received via email to email@example.com 24 hours prior to your reservation time to qualify for a refund.
• No-Shows / Late Arrivals: You are permitted into the event for the time selected in your ticket reservation. If you arrive after the start time, you may enjoy the remaining time left in your ticket window. Missing the event completely does not qualify you for a refund.
• Waiver: You are required to sign a wavier for you and/or any minors you're accompanying prior to entering the Cat Lounge.
• Minors 7-14 years old must be accompanied in the Cat Lounge by their parent or legal guardian.
• Minors 15-17 years old must have their waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian, but may enjoy the Cat Lounge unaccompanied.
• Children 6 years old are only permitted in the lounge during specially designated sessions. (see Kiddie Cat Hour)
• No Outside Animals We truly love service animals; however, given the unique nature of our space we simply cannot allow outside animals of any kind inside the Cat Lounge.
• Proper Petting & Playing It's more fun for everyone when it's fun for the cats. Please do not pick up the cats or pull on tails, whiskers, fur, etc. We've got lots of toys, so please use those instead of your fingers. If you're unsure how it interact with the cats, just ask your Cat Lounge host. Food & Drinks We feed our fosters like royalty and we want to keep them healthy. Please don't allow cats to drink your latte or chow down on your pastries. Taking Pictures Yes, please take lots of pictures and share! Just please don't use a flash - it can hurt the cats' eyes. Be Cool, Breeze... All visitors (including children) are expected to behave in a respectful manner and follow our house rules. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate your experience at any time for any reason.