Cat Lounge Reservation (1 Hour)Enjoy a full hour in the Cat & Craft cat foster lounge.
Cost:$12.00 per person
About this experience
Enjoy a full hour playing, petting and cozying up with our foster cats in the Cat & Craft Cat Lounge. You are also my enjoy any food and beverages that you purchase in our Coffee Shop in the Cat Lounge. (just don't let the kitties steal it!)
Our Cat Lounge is a dedicated cage-free environment for the adoptable cats (provided by LYFF Rescue) who are in foster at Cat & Craft until they meet their furrever family. Your admission fee supports the staffing, upkeep and overhead of this additional space as well as the caring for the foster cats.
If you are interested in adopting one (or more) of our foster cats, please let your Cat Lounge host know and they can answer questions and provide you everything you need.
----- [ BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH YOUR RESERVATION ] -----
We ask that you please read and respect our policies as we DO NOT allow exceptions:
• Cancellations / Reschedules: Cancellation and reschedules are handled exactly the same. Requests for either must be received via email 24 hours prior to your reservation time to qualify for a refund. Requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
• No-Shows / Late Arrivals: You are permitted into the Cat Lounge for the time selected in your reservation. If you arrive after your start time, you may enjoy the remaining time left in your reservation window. Missing your reservation completely does NOT qualify you for a refund. (no exceptions)
• Waiver: You will be asked to a wavier for you and/or any minors you're accompanying prior to entering the Cat Lounge (no exceptions).
• Minors 7-14 years old must be accompanied in the Cat Lounge by their parent or legal guardian.
• Minors 15-17 years old must have their waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian, but may enjoy the Cat Lounge unaccompanied.
• Children 6 years old are only permitted in the lounge during specially designated sessions. (see Kiddie Cat Hour)
No Outside Animals
We truly love service animals; however, given the unique nature of our space we simply cannot allow outside animals of any kind inside the Cat Lounge.
Proper Petting & Playing
It's more fun for everyone when it's fun for the cats.
Please do not pick up the cats or pull on tails, whiskers, fur, etc.
No waking up sleeping cats.
No finger play (do not allow cats to lick or nibble on your fingers or hands).
If you're unsure how it interact with the cats, just ask your cat lounge host.
Food &a Drinks
We feed our fosters like royalty and we want to keep them healthy.
Please don't allow cats to drink your latte or chow down on your pastries.
Yes, please take lots of pictures and share!
Just please don't use a flash - it can hurt the cats' eyes.
Be Cool, Breeze...
All visitors (including children) are expected to behave in a respectful manner and follow our house rules. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate your experience at any time for any reason.