Cat Lounge Reservation (1 Hour)Enjoy a full hour in the Cat & Craft cat foster lounge.
Cost:$12.00 per person
About this experience
Enjoy a full hour playing, petting and cozying up with our foster cats in the Cat & Craft Cat Lounge while you enjoy a freshly prepared drink and scratch made bites.
Our cat lounge is a dedicated cage-free environment for the adoptable cats who reside at Cat & Craft until they meet their furrever family. If you are interested in adopting one (or more) of our foster cats, please let your cat lounge host know and they can answer questions and provide you everything you need.
Lastly, before you proceed with your reservation, please take note of the following:
• Cancellations: To cancel your reservation, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests must be received 24 hours prior to your reservation time to qualify for a refund.
• You will be asked to sign a wavier for you and/or any minors you're accompanying prior to entering the cat lounge (no exceptions).
• Minors 7-14 years old must be accompanied in the lounge by a parent or legal guardian.
• Minors 15-17 years old must have their waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian, but may enjoy the lounge unaccompanied.
• Children 6 years old are only permitted in the lounge during specially designated sessions.
No Outside Animals
We truly love service animals; however, given the unique nature of our space we simply cannot allow outside animals of any kind inside the coffee shop or cat lounge.
Proper Petting & Playing
It's more fun for everyone when it's fun for the cats.
Please do not pick up the cats or pull on tails, whiskers, fur, etc.
No waking up sleeping cats.
If you're unsure how it interact with the kitties, just ask your cat lounge host.
Food & Drinks
We feed our fosters like royalty and we want to keep them healthy.
Please don't allow cats to drink your latte or chow down on your pastries.
Yes, please take lots of pictures and share!
Just please don't use a flash - it can hurt the cats' eyes.
Be Cool, Breeze...
All visitors (including children) are expected to behave in a respectful manner and follow our house rules. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate your experience at any time for any reason.