Purrs & Poses Cat Yoga1-hour restorative yoga class taught by top certified yoga instructors in our Cat Lounge.
Cost:$30.00 per person
About this experience
Love cats AND yoga?
We've got a purrfect way for you to unwind and relax. Come wind-down your weekend with a full hour of gentle restorative yoga taught by local superstar instructor Ahlia Hoffman Bondi.
Check-in is at 6PM, class will start promptly at 6:15PM.
The cats are already excited to help you place your mats and offer paws-on adjustments during savasana!
• 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
To cancel your reservation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation requests must be received at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time to qualify for a refund (no exceptions).
• You will be asked to sign a wavier for you and/or any minors you're accompanying prior to entering the cat lounge (no exceptions).
• Participants must be 7 years of age or older.
• Please keep in mind that is a real yoga class. To be mindful of the kitties and other's experience we ask that all voices and actions be respectful to other participants and the instructor.
• Minors 7-14 years old must be accompanied in the lounge by a parent or legal guardian.
• Minors 15-17 years old must have their waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian, but may enjoy the lounge unaccompanied.
No Outside Animals
- We truly love service animals; however, given the unique nature of our space we simply cannot allow outside animals of any kind inside the cat lounge.
Proper Petting & Playing
- It's more fun for everyone when it's fun for the cats.
- Please do not pick up the cats or pull on tails, whiskers, fur, etc.
- No loud voices or chasing the cats.
- If you're unsure how it interact with the kitties, just ask your cat lounge host.
Food & Drinks
- We feed our fosters like royalty and we want to keep them healthy.
- Please don't allow cats to drink your latte or chow down on your pastries.
- Yes, please take lots of pictures and share!
- Just please don't use a flash - it can hurt the cats' eyes.
Be Cool, Breeze...
- All visitors (including children) are expected to behave in a respectful manner and follow our house rules.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate your experience at any time for any reason.